We finally had a chance to go to the Gulf Coast a few months ago. Husband found a great deal in a reputable hotel chain. It had been a long trip, we were tired, so we checked in and were changing for bed when we saw “it”. The loogy in the bathroom sink. Unmistakable. Big. Green.
So I cleaned it up, resolving diligence in traveling with more cleaning supplies in the future. Yes, we did inform the manager. But with family out of state and days away, it’s not a first “Ick-incident”, just the latest. Do you have motel/hotel stories?
TripAdvisor.com Compiled a List, Based on Reviews and Pictures from Guests
(CBS) Any traveler knows you’re never sure just how clean your hotel room is. And now, TripAdvisor.com is out with a list of the ten dirtiest in the nation, based on reviews and pictures from guests. They are:
1. Heritage Marina Hotel, San Francisco, California
2. Days Inn Eureka/Six Flags, Eureka, Missouri
3. Tropicana Resort Hotel, Virginia Beach, Virginia
4. Super 8 Virginia Beach/At the Ocean, Virginia Beach, Virginia
5. Quality Inn, Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
6. New York Inn, New York, New York
7. Parisian Hotel & Suites, Miami Beach, Florida
8. Capistrano Seaside Inn, Capistrano Beach, California
9. Desert Lodge, Palm Springs, California
10. Continental Oceanfront Hotel South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
On “The Early Show” Thursday, CBS News Travel Editor Peter Greenberg took a look at three of them, then offered advice (continue reading article HERE)